AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory police are still trying to locate a suspect following a shooting in late June.
Amory police confirm there was a shooting incident on June 29 at Moore Manor apartments.
Police confirm one person was transported to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo in stable condition.
Police say they know the suspect's identity and are still attempting to locate the suspect.
A family member of the victim tells WTVA the victim was shot twice during this incident. The family member says the victim was recently released from the hospital and is still undergoing exams.
- Amory police still looking for suspected shooter
- Amory police seek help finding suspect after weekend assault
- Amory police crackdown on street patrols
- Amory Police warn about phone rage
- Amory police charge three with felony crimes
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Police: Man waves gun at Amory factory
- Amory police arrest local man for B&E
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation