Photo Gallery 3 Images
AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Three men face felony charges in two separate Amory cases.
On February 21, Amory police responded to a call at an apartment complex in Amory about shots fired.
Officers contacted Gary Jernighan, 29, of Amory. He was arrested without incident and charged with the possession of a weapon by a felon. His bond was set at $3,000.
He's being held in the Monroe County jail for the Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) for parole violation.
In a separate case, on February 22 patrol officers discovered a person acting suspiciously outside a closed business on Highway 278 in the early morning hours.
During the investigation, officers contacted Joshua Rone, 30, of Amory and Trevor McCreary, 30, of Southaven.
Rone was arrested and charged with commercial burglary. His bond was set at $7,500. He's currently out on bond.
McCreary was arrested and charged with accessory during the fact. His bond was set at $5,000. He's being held in the Monroe County jail on a MDOC hold for parole violation.
- Amory police charge three with felony crimes
- Two charged with felonies in Amory
- Amory police arrest two men on felony charges
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Starkville police charge youth with felonies
- Columbus police charge juveniles with felony shoplifting
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Police charge Amory man with B&E of commercial building
- Amory police charge 2 men with unrelated burglaries
- Three charged with drugs in Amory