AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory police have charged two Amory men with burglary.
Barry Todd, 41, is accused of breaking into a storage facility.
Barry Todd | Source: Amory Police Department
Michael Shelton | Source: Amory Police Department
According to Amory police, the burglary happened a month ago, but police had been waiting for the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department to process him.
Police charged Todd with burglary of a building other than a residence.
In an unrelated case, Michael Shelton, 36, is accused of breaking into a factory warehouse on Glenn Drive where he allegedly took an air compressor and other tools.
Police charged Shelton with burglary of a commercial building.
- Amory police charge 2 men with unrelated burglaries
- 3 men arrested for Amory burglaries
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Amory men charged with shooting into house
- Amory police arrest two men on felony charges
- Amory grand larceny suspect faces burglary charges in Lowndes County
- Amory man arrested for two county burglaries
- Amory police charge three with felony crimes
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Amory police name suspects in earlier Subway burglary