AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory police charged a 33-year-old man with breaking and entering of a dwelling.
Christopher Easter of Amory also faces possession of a controlled substance.
According to the Amory Police Department, officers stopped Easter on Tuesday and found methamphetamine in his vehicle and stolen property taken from a home.
- Amory police arrest local man for B&E
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Police charge Amory man with B&E of commercial building
- Tupelo police charge two with auto B&E
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Suspicious bag leads to Amory man's arrest
- Amory man arrested for two county burglaries
- Amory man arrested for stealing vehicle
- Police: Man waves gun at Amory factory
- Amory police arrest two men on felony charges