Update 10/25/18 3:37 p.m.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Hopkins is accused of downloading and possessing child porn.
His bond has now been set at $25,000.
See the original post below.
ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - An Amory man has been arrested and charged with child exploitation.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, 54-year-old Gordon Hopkins is being held in the Monroe County jail awaiting arraignment.
The sheriff’s department, Homeland Security and the Attorney General’s Office assisted in the arrest.
This is a developing story, and this article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Amory man charged with child exploitation
- Columbus man charged with child exploitation
- 3 Smithville youths face child exploitation charges
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child exploitation
- Columbus man arrested for child exploitation
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery
- Woman charged with exploiting Corinth elder
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Three charged with drugs in Amory