AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - An Amory man is accused of breaking into a residence several times and taking items including weapons.
Christopher S. Keeton, 42, was recently arrested by Amory police.
Police say the weapons were recovered.
Keeton is charged with B&E of a residence.
- Amory man charged with B&E of residence
- Amory police arrest local man for B&E
- Police charge Amory man with B&E of commercial building
- Tupelo police charge two with auto B&E
- Amory man charged with child exploitation
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Three charged with drugs in Amory
- Two charged with felonies in Amory
- Two men face drug charges in Amory