AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) – Amory police arrested a local man on an outstanding felony warrant for credit card fraud.
According to the Amory Police Department, 26-year-old Michael Lynn Spruill of Amory was arrested on Friday, December 1 while officers were doing a routine walk-through of a business on Highway 278 East.
That’s when officers learned of the outstanding warrant. Spruill was arrested on the warrant, as well as the misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Oxford police charge Arkansas women with credit card fraud
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject