ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - An Amory man is currently behind bars accused of breaking into a Monroe County home.
Derrius Deandre Fair, 30, was arrested by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department after a homeowner accused him of breaking into their home.
According to Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, once Fair was in their custody he confessed to breaking into homes in Monroe County as well as Clay County.
Fair is accused of stealing jewelry, gaming systems and money.
No word at this time whether or not his bond has been set.
- Amory man arrested for two county burglaries
- 3 men arrested for Amory burglaries
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Suspicious bag leads to Amory man's arrest
- Amory police arrest local man for B&E
- Amory man arrested for stealing vehicle
- Amory grand larceny suspect faces burglary charges in Lowndes County
- Amory police charge 2 men with unrelated burglaries
- Amory police name suspects in earlier Subway burglary
- Women arrested for shoplifting in Amory