AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Shoppers in Amory got a chance to get a head-start on their holiday shopping.
The town held its third annual Magnolia Market Place Saturday at the Old Armory.
Forty-four vendors were at the event, ranging from boutiques to homemade sweets.
Shoppers could even get a flu shot.
There was also a raffle benefiting the Amory Food Pantry.
Organizer Leah Doyle said there will be another market in the spring.
- Amory holds Magnolia Market Place
- First Tupelo Makers Market takes place
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation
- Amory warns of utility scam
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Missing Amory woman contacts family
- Amory man arrested for arson
- Three charged with drugs in Amory
- Two charged with felonies in Amory