COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Hamilton man faces eight burglary charges in Lowndes County.
Lowndes County deputies responded to a burglary report Friday at a business on Performance 1 Drive, which is off U.S. Highway 45.
They found a pick-up and a trailer stuck in the mud on the property. The truck is registered to Dakota Holcomb, 23, according to Lowndes County Sheriff Eddie Hawkins.
They also found a trailer hooked up to the truck, along with stolen items. Investigators searched the truck and found stolen tools and a credit card.
Some of the tools and the credit card belonged to the Lowndes County School District. The school district’s Maintenance and Transportation shop is located a short distance down the road.
The business and employees of the maintenance shop identified the stolen items.
Investigators learned that Holcomb was in jail in Amory on an unrelated charge. Amory Police had arrested him, along with another man, for property taken from an Amory business.
- Amory grand larceny suspect faces burglary charges in Lowndes County
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Grand larceny suspects found stuck in Amory field
- Suspect wanted in Tupelo for grand larceny
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary