AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Thanksgiving took a toll on the supply at the Amory Food Pantry.
Organizers are asking people to come and donate.
Donations have been short this year. Organizers had to quit giving out coffee and tea because they do not have the money to buy those items.
Many of their normal donations are not coming in. People come from all over Monroe County for food and hygiene products.
If you want to donate, the Pantry is open on Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
You can also reach out through Facebook or mail.
Hunters are also welcome to donate. However, they must take their meat to an approved processor plant.
You can find a list of processors on the Amory Food Pantry's Facebook page.
- Amory Food Pantry in need of donations
- Local food pantry feeds hundreds
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation
- Junior Auxiliary helps refill THS food pantry
- Flooding concerns in Amory
- Man gives back to the Nettleton FAITH food pantry
- Spotlight on Aberdeen - Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry
- International Paper gifts thousands to Salvation Army food pantry
- Bully's Closet and Pantry fights against food insecurity
- Amory children spread Christmas joy