EVANGELINE PARISH, La. (WTVA) - Authorities say Paizley Ann Fontenot was found safe Sunday evening after being taken by her non-custodial father.
The father, 34-year-old Brandon Phillip Fontenot, reportedly took the child from her mother's residence just after 12:30 p.m.
Paizley is a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is approximately 3'0" inches in height and weighs approximately 30
pounds. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and pull-up diaper.
Brandon Phillip Fontenot is a 34-year-old white male with brown hair and brown eyes. He is approximately 5'9" inches in height and weighs about 150 pounds.
Fontenot was believed to be traveling with Paizley in a 2003 red Dodge Ram 1500 bearing Louisiana license plate number W392715.
They were thought to be traveling to a relative’s address in Centerville, Mississippi.
- Amber Alert canceled for 3-year-old girl
- Amber Alert canceled for six-year old Jackson girl
- Amber Alert canceled, both children found safe
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- 10-month-old found safe after Amber Alert
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 3 Jackson girls
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Grenada County girl
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man
- UPDATE: Missing Child Alert canceled in Alabama
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Hattiesburg woman