Photo Gallery 1 Images
Update 09/19/18 11:28 a.m.
Infant Steven Smith has been recovered and is safe. Stevie Boyd is currently in police custody in Memphis.
See the original post below.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Amber Alert for a Memphis infant.
Steven Smith, a three-week-old, was taken by his non-custodial father Stevie Boyd, 21, according to TBI.
Smith has black hair, brown eyes, is 19 inches long and weighs 7 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and a diaper.
If you see Smith or Boyd, call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- UPDATE: Tennessee infant recovered, father in custody
- UPDATE: Grandmother in custody for infant's death
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for Winona shooting
- UPDATE: Houston stabbing suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Man in custody for Aberdeen shooting
- UPDATE: Corinth shooting suspect in custody
- UPDATE: Tennessee murder suspect found dead
- UPDATE: Tennessee fugitive captured in south Alabama
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee