Photo Gallery 1 Images
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (WTVA) - A public funeral service for Ole Miss student Ally Kostial will take place on Saturday in Missouri.
Her father, Keith Kostial, shared his daughter’s funeral arrangements to his Facebook page.
The 10 a.m. funeral service will be held at Concordia Lutheran Church in Kirkwood, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis.
Her father requested the media not attend Friday’s visitation and the funeral service so her family and friends can grieve privately.
He later thanked everyone for the amount of support and love his family has received.
Lafayette County sheriff’s deputies found Ally Kostial’s body on July 20 in the Harmontown community.
Her classmate, Brandon Theesfeld, was taken into custody two days later for her murder.
A grand jury will hear the case at a later date.
- Ally Kostial's funeral set for Saturday
- Brandon Theesfeld indicted for capital murder in Ally Kostial death
- Brandon Theesfeld pleads not guilty in death of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial
- Funeral arrangements set for longtime journalist
- Funeral arrangements set for Oxford teacher
- Funeral arrangements set for Tupelo police detective
- Funeral arrangements set for Ace Cannon
- Funeral services set for slain Alabama officer
- Funeral services set for Alabama officer killed in crash
- UPDATE: Funeral arrangements set for Sheriff Buddy East