JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The state's driver's license stations are back open after a system outage.
According to the Mississippi Department of Public Safety, the stations will be open on Thursday on regular schedules.
The state closed all statewide stations Wednesday morning to fix a system outage.
- Statewide driver's license stations are back open
- 12 Mississippi driver's license stations closing Wednesday
- Columbus driver's license station closed temporarily
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- MHP: Some drivers licenses stations closed Wednesday
- Mississippi stops yanking driver's licenses for unpaid fines
- Store manager says driver who smashed into gas station disabled
- Statewide tornado drill set for Wednesday morning
- Driver backs truck into Tupelo home