CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman was recently arrested on an indictment for arson.
Deborah Sipes was arrested on August 31.
The indictment alleges she purposely set fire to an occupied residence in Corinth on or about Feb. 10, 2013.
The residence was located at the Fort Robinett Apartments.
She was released on bond the same day as her arrest.
- Alcorn woman arrested on arson indictment
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Walnut woman killed in Alcorn County collision
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- UPDATE: Alcorn County deputies arrest escaped inmate
- Amory man arrested for arson
- House fire in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured