CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman was recently arrested on an indictment for arson.
Deborah Sipes was arrested on August 31.
The indictment alleges she purposely set fire to an occupied residence in Corinth on or about Feb. 10, 2013.
The residence was located at the Fort Robinett Apartments.
She was released on bond the same day as her arrest.
- Alcorn woman arrested on arson indictment
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Walnut woman killed in Alcorn County collision
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- House fire in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- MHP investigates Alcorn motorcycle crash
- 3 men arrested for drive-by shooting in Alcorn County
- No injuries in Alcorn County business fire