ALCORN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) -- A domestic argument ends with an Alcorn County man shot in the chest.
Deputies say the shooting happened Monday afternoon at the Fletcher home on County Road 749.
The husband, Ronald Chad Fletcher, was driven to Magnolia Regional Health Center by a friend.
Deputies booked his wife, Brittanie Fletcher, into the Alcorn County jail charging her with aggravated assault.
She was released on a $30,000 bond.
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Walnut woman killed in Alcorn County collision
- UPDATE: Officials ID Alcorn County shooting victims
- House fire in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Alcorn woman arrested on arson indictment
- Alcorn County traffic stop lands Texas woman behind bars
- 3 men arrested for drive-by shooting in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: 22-year-old charged with Alcorn County murders