ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - An Alabama woman was killed Monday afternoon in a car accident in Itawamba County.
Fifty-four-year-old Tracy Marie Darling Hester of Killen died when her car left the road and hit a tree.
The accident happened just after 4 p.m. on Highway 23, close to Petty Road.
Itawamba County Coroner Shelia Summerford says Hester died on the scene.
- Alabama woman killed in wreck
- Car wreck in Lowndes County kills Alabama man
- Police ID officer in wreck that killed Mississippi woman
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- AL troopers identify motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Itawamba County businessman killed in wreck
- Coroner: Big Creek man killed in wreck
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Family remembers Okolona woman following wreck