GREENWOOD SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) - A family is hoping to soon find their missing loved one in Monroe County.
As of Thursday morning, Roger Taylor, 48, is still missing.
Roger Taylor | Facebook
On Wednesday, Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell confirmed Taylor's car was found on Blair Cemetery Road, which is in the Greenwood Springs area approximately 2 miles from the state line.
However, the 48-year-old is still missing.
According to family members, Taylor was last heard from on Sunday, March 10.
He was driving a silver 2008 Saturn Astra from Lamar County, Alabama, to his daughter's home in the Greenwood Springs area of Monroe County.
He contacted his daughter at 9:44 p.m. and said he was lost and stuck.
His family says he suffers from health issues and he may have been confused.
He was last seen wearing a green jacket, camouflage hat, green shirt with an image of a deer skull, and cargo pants
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
- Search still ongoing for missing man in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Investigation ongoing into Monroe County plane crash
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- Man reported missing in Monroe County
- Police: Search ongoing for man involved in hit-and-run
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe in Tupelo
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Investigation ongoing into Tallahatchie County shooting