PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a Verbena man was killed when his all-terrain vehicle left the road and overturned.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency says 44-year-old Larry Tyus Jr. died Friday.
The agency said the 2007 Yamaha ATV Tyus was operating left the road and overturned. The accident occurred in Autauga County.
He was pronounced dead a short time later at Prattville Baptist Medical Center. State police said he was not using a helmet.
- Alabama man killed after ATV overturns
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Alabama Troopers: Two children killed in ATV crash
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Columbus man charged with ATV theft
- Alabama crash kills Vernon man
- Two killed when ATV collides with Amtrak train
- Father, son killed in ATV accident laid to rest
- Firefighters save man from overturned vehicle