LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - An Alabama man is now facing child molestation charges out of Lowndes County after the Mississippi Division of Child Protection Services alleged, he sexually abused two victims under the age of 14.
According to Sheriff Mike Arledge, Frank David Harrison of Ethelsville is being charged with three counts of sexual battery and two counts of child molestation.
The charges allege that Harrison sexually molested the victims between the years of 2009 and 2014 while he lived in Lowndes County.
Bond has not been set at this time.
- Alabama man charged with child molestation
- Eggville man charged with molestation
- Eupora man charged with sexual battery, child molestation
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Investigators charge Fulton man with molestation
- Child molestation arrest made in Calhoun County
- Incident reported at Fulton park, police charge man with molestation
- Judge sets bond for Calhoun child molestation suspect