VERNON, Ala. (WTVA) - A Monday afternoon crash claimed the life of a Vernon, Alabama, man.
According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, the single-vehicle crash happened on Beaver Creek Road in Lamar County, Alabama.
James Allen, 48, died when the pick-up truck he was driving left the roadway and crashed into trees, according to ALEA spokesman Cpl. Mark Stone.
Allen was pronounced dead there.
Beaver Creek Road is located between Sulligent and Vernon.
- Alabama crash kills Vernon man
- Crash kills Vernon, AL man
- Vernon, AL police chief announces retirement
- Lamar County crash kills 2 Alabama teenagers
- Crash kills Hickory Flat man
- Crash kills Water Valley man
- Man killed in standoff with Alabama deputies
- Alabama man killed after ATV overturns
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man