MUSCLE SHOALS, Ala. (WTVA) - A Muscle Shoals man has died after the bicycle he was riding was struck by a police officer, according to a spokesperson for the state's highway patrol.
Bramlett Osteen III, 70, was transported by Air-Evac to Huntsville Hospital where he died, Corporal Jeremy Baker said.
The incident happened around 3:20 a.m. on Monday on AL 133, north of Avalon Avenue.
This is an ongoing investigation by Alabama State Troopers.
- Ala. bicyclist dies after hit by police vehicle
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Union County
- Ala. governor names new local judge
- Pickens County, Ala., sheriff involved in shooting
- Police: Bicyclist injured in Columbus collision
- Stunning accusation made against Ala. U.S. Sen. candidate Roy Moore
- Ex-Auburn football coach Tuberville to run for Ala. Senate
- Person found dead after shooting in Aliceville, Ala.
- Child hit by vehicle in Eupora, later dies
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon