OAKLAND, Miss. (WTVA) - Ajinomoto Foods North America is expanding, creating 76 new jobs.
This is a $22 million investment at its Oakland, Mississippi, location.
The new jobs will be created during a four-year period.
The company, formerly known as Ajinomoto Windsor, manufactures and markets high-quality specialty frozen foods for consumers, commercial restaurants and food service operations from nine plants in six states.
The addition of the 76 jobs will bring employment at the facility to 476 workers.
Construction on the new facility began in September and is expected to be completed in April 2019.
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs