CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Adrian Golden pleaded not guilty to first degree attempted murder in Calhoun County.
He appeared in court Tuesday morning.
He is accused of shooting his estranged wife in June 2017. She survived.
He was finally captured in Arkansas in October 2018.
RELATED: Golden captured in Arkansas
Golden was not offered a bond.
His trial date has been set for Nov. 19.
- Adrian Golden pleads not guilty to attempted murder
- Adrian Golden gets 38.5 years for 2017 attempted murder
- Adrian Golden pleads guilty in 2017 shooting, victim recounts survival
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- Adrian Golden extradited back to North Mississippi following arrest
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Son attempted murder with axe
- Noxubee County man pleads guilty to murder charges
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty