PITTSBORO, Miss. (WTVA) - Adrian Golden pleaded guilty to attempted murder Monday afternoon in Calhoun County court.
Golden pleaded guilty to attempted first-degree murder one day ahead of his scheduled trial.
Judge Andrew Howorth heard the plea.
Golden will be sentenced Friday morning.
He spent more than a year on the run after shooting his estranged wife, Kimberly Sisk, in June 2017.
Sisk previously spoke with WTVA about her experience and her story of survival. Open this link to watch her story.
- Adrian Golden pleads guilty in 2017 shooting, victim recounts survival
- Adrian Golden pleads not guilty to attempted murder
- Adrian Golden gets 38.5 years for 2017 attempted murder
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- Adrian Golden extradited back to North Mississippi following arrest
- Eupora shooting suspect plans to plead guilty
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty
- Man pleads not guilty to killing birds
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty to cab driver's death