PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Adrian Golden now sits in the Pontotoc County jail, after being extradited back to North Mississippi on Saturday.
Authorities say he is charged with attempted murder.
He was a fugitive when he was captured earlier this month by U.S. Marshals in Texarkana, Arkansas.
Calhoun County authorities say Golden had been on the run since June 2017, when they say he tried to take the life of his estranged wife.
Kimberly Sisk spoke to WTVA about how she suffered a gunshot wound to the back and head after she filed for divorce from Golden.
The suspect is set to make his court appearance on Monday.
- Adrian Golden extradited back to North Mississippi following arrest
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- Adrian Golden pleads not guilty to attempted murder
- Adrian Golden pleads guilty in 2017 shooting, victim recounts survival
- Adrian Golden gets 38.5 years for 2017 attempted murder
- North Mississippi sees flooding
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- Fourth suspect in Clay County kidnapping faces extradition
- Man charged with shooting 3 at Walmart to be extradited
- Louisville Police seeking extradition of murder suspect Rushaka Cobb