PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Adrian Golden now sits in the Pontotoc County jail, after being extradited back to North Mississippi on Saturday.
Authorities say he is charged with attempted murder.
He was a fugitive when he was captured earlier this month by U.S. Marshals in Texarkana, Arkansas.
Calhoun County authorities say Golden had been on the run since June 2017, when they say he tried to take the life of his estranged wife.
Kimberly Sisk spoke to WTVA about how she suffered a gunshot wound to the back and head after she filed for divorce from Golden.
The suspect is set to make his court appearance on Monday.
- Adrian Golden extradited back to North Mississippi following arrest
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- North Mississippi sees flooding
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- 255 arrested in North Mississippi as part of federal operation
- Fourth suspect in Clay County kidnapping faces extradition
- Mississippi's flu rate goes back up
- UPDATE: Noxubee fugitive heading back to Mississippi
- Senate confirms US attorney for North Mississippi
- Bank of Commerce expands north Mississippi footprint