ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people from Aberdeen are accused of burglarizing a home.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department identified the suspects as:
- Chad Caldwell, 25
- Eric Caldwell, 25
- Jessica Moore, 29.
They were arrested Thursday.
Each suspect faces one count of burglary of a dwelling, one count of grand larceny and one count of malicious mischief.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said the burglary happened on March 8 at a home on Highway 45, north of Aberdeen.
He said they took various items, including TVs and jewelry from the home.
Investigators are still trying to recover more items.
- Aberdeen trio arrested for home burglary
- UPDATE: One Man Arrested in Trio Home Burglary
- Trio arrested for Alcorn County home burglary, robbery
- Investigators arrest trio for Lowndes County thefts, burglaries
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Tree falls on Aberdeen home
- Trio arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Aberdeen home goes up in flames
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- Columbus man arrested for home burglary