ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is charged with murder following a fatal shooting Tuesday night in Aberdeen.
According to police, the incident happened on Baptist Street.
Police believe the woman and the male victim were arguing about a repossessed vehicle.
Assistant Police Chief Quinell Shumpert identified the suspect as Lillian Cayson.
He identified the victim as Mose Daniels.
Both are from Aberdeen.
Shumpert said responding police officers found Daniels lying on the ground in front of his home.
After speaking with witnesses, police officers went to her home in Aberdeen and made the arrest.
Cayson appeared before a judge Wednesday morning.
She is charged with murder and her bond was set at $150,000, Shumpert confirmed.
A Monroe County grand jury will hear the case later this year.
- Aberdeen police charge woman with murder
- Police investigate Aberdeen shooting
- UPDATE: Missing Aberdeen woman found
- Sulligent police charge woman with attempted murder
- Mother returned to Aberdeen, faces kidnapping charges
- Aberdeen women charged with using fake money
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Aberdeen mayor arrested on embezzlement charges
- Aberdeen alderman passes away
- Fatal shooting in Aberdeen