ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - An Aberdeen man is charged with the burglary of a church.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, Herbert Wayne Fretwell, 31, was arrested on October 27.
He’s charged with one count of burglary of a commercial building (church) and one count of public drunk.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Fretwell is accused of breaking into Pearce Chapel Church.
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Aberdeen trio arrested for home burglary
- Aberdeen man charged with murder in Verona
- Officers seek Aberdeen man following church break-ins
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Houston man arrested for church burglary
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Saltillo man charged with burglary
- Mother returned to Aberdeen, faces kidnapping charges
- Aberdeen women charged with using fake money