JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Abby Manufacturing in Walnut is expanding, creating 10 jobs.
This $324,000 corporate investment is to accommodate the acquisition of new equipment.
The 10 new jobs will increase the company's employment to approximately 130 in Tippah County.
The company recently acquired a laser cutting machine and press brake which will allow the company to service more clients from its Tippah County location.
The Mississippi Development Authority is providing assistance for equipment relocation costs. Tippah County and the City of Walnut are providing assistance, as well.
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- Abby Manufacturing bringing 10 jobs to Walnut
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs