COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - An abandoned house caught fire in Columbus.
The house is on 4th Street North. The blaze started shortly after 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Anthony Colom with the Columbus Fire Department says there were no injuries. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Abandoned house catches fire in Columbus
- Columbus home catches fire
- Elevator motor catches fire in Columbus
- House destroyed in Columbus fire
- Abandoned house on fire in Tupelo
- No one injured in Columbus house fire
- Firefighters respond to Columbus house fire
- Columbus firefighters respond to house fire
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Ecru Fire Department investigates abandoned trailer fire