WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man died Sunday as a result of an ATV wreck in Winston County.
Winston County Coroner Scott Gregory confirms Jason Garrard, 36, died after the ATV he was driving flipped near Highway 490.
He was not wearing a helmet. He later died at the Winston Medical Center.
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- UPDATE: Chickasaw County man killed in Winston wreck
- Collision kills young man in Winston County
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Hickory Flat man dies in weekend ATV wreck
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Winston County man wanted for uttering forgery
- UPDATE: Man dies in Winston County shooting
- Off-duty Calhoun City officer injured in ATV wreck