WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man died Sunday as a result of an ATV wreck in Winston County.
Winston County Coroner Scott Gregory confirms Jason Garrard, 36, died after the ATV he was driving flipped near Highway 490.
He was not wearing a helmet. He later died at the Winston Medical Center.
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- UPDATE: Chickasaw County man killed in Winston wreck
- Collision kills young man in Winston County
- ATV wreck injures 2 riders in Guntown
- Alabama man killed after ATV overturns
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Hickory Flat man dies in weekend ATV wreck
- Starkville man killed in Oktibbeha County wreck
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary