BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A stolen ATV leads to the arrest of a man by Booneville police.
That man is Jerry Kincaid, 30, of Booneville, who is charged with grand larceny following his arrest Tuesday.
Police accuse Kincaid of taking the ATV from a home on Hatchie Street. It was reported stolen June 22 and was found nearby with mechanical damage.
A judge set his bond at $15,000. He was out on bond on a grand larceny indictment before his arrest this week.
- ATV theft leads to arrest in Booneville
- One arrested, one wanted in ATV theft
- Booneville police investigate Walmart theft
- Multiple arrests in Booneville
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Columbus man charged with ATV theft
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- Corinth man arrested for ATV theft in Tishomingo County
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine