PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – An ATV rider was airlifted to the hospital after colliding with a tree.
According to the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department, the rider collided with a tree in the area of the Highway 30 East and Highway 4 intersection.
The wreck happened sometime near 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The sheriff’s department says the rider was not wearing a helmet and was airlifted to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo for treatment.
The rider's current condition is unknown.
- ATV rider airlifted following tree collision
- ATV wreck injures 2 riders in Guntown
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- UPDATE: Prairie man airlifted to hospital following Monroe collision
- Derma man indicted after fatal ATV collision earlier this year
- Man airlifted following motorcycle crash
- Teens airlifted following Lowndes County crash
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck
- One airlifted after wreck in Lowndes County
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft