ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - First responders airlifted a child to the hospital after an ATV crashed into another vehicle.
Itawamba County sheriff's investigator Jason Dickinson said a male driver traveled on Old Highway 370 to Highway 371.
Dickinson said a 7 or 8-year-old boy riding on the ATV, jumped out of the woodline and crashed into the vehicle.
The child was airlifted to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis.
- ATV crash sends child to hospital
- Columbus crash sends four people to hospital
- Trooper-involved crash sends 5 to hospital
- Child on ATV hit by vehicle in Noxubee County
- Crash in Columbus sends two people to the hospital
- One injured in ATV accident
- Alabama Troopers: Two children killed in ATV crash
- Shannon collision sends two to hospital
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital