Photo Gallery 4 Images
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - One Rebel and three Bulldogs have been named AP All-Americans.
Mississippi State defensive end Montez Sweat was named a Second Team All-American on defense.
Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown was named a Third Team All-American on offense.
MSU defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons and safety Johnathan Abram were named Third Team All-Americans on defense.
Memphis running back Darrell Henderson of South Panola High School was named as a First Team All-American.
MORE: See the full team here
- AP All-America team features several from Mississippi
- Viviens, McCowan make AP All-America Team
- Brown, Little, Simmons named to AP Preseason All-America teams
- Mississippi AP High School Football Polls (August 29, 2018)
- Mississippi 4-H team wins at national event
- Dolusic to be inducted into Mississippi AP Broadcasters Hall of Fame
- Aviation Experience features Boeing 747-400 aircraft
- Homecoming queen kicks winning point for Mississippi football team
- AP source: Trump calls GOP senators to offer support