SENATOBIA, Miss. (WTVA) - A manufacturer is expanding in Senatobia and creating many jobs.
ABB, a Switzerland-based company, is expanding its advanced manufacturing operations in the Tate County city.
This project will create 50 new jobs, and the expansion will allow the company to fill 150 of the remaining 300 jobs which were announced in 2016.
The company is building a 200,000-square-foot addition next to its existing Senatobia facility to support the company’s growth.
Construction is expected to begin on the addition this spring with operations beginning in the new facility by the end of the year.
ABB opened its Senatobia operations in 2016, and it employs approximately 1,400 people in Mississippi throughout its locations in Senatobia, Byhalia, Columbus and Crystal Springs.
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs