PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - One year later and investigators are still looking for the person(s) responsible for the deaths of two people in Pontotoc County.
Their bodies were found in a home on Toxish Road.
The bodies of 48-year-old Pamela Kimble and 49-year-old Edward Conner were identified by Kim Bedford, the Pontotoc County Coroner, as the two people found in the home.
At the time, Bedford said it appeared both were shot in the head and was unsure about the relationship between the two people.
Now, according to Pontotoc Sheriff Leo Mask, many of the circumstances surrounding the death of the two are still unknown.
Mask says it is still being treated as a homicide. His investigators are waiting to receive information from the crime lab.
He says the investigators are still receiving tips on the circumstances surrounding the deaths about every few days.
He says he is confident they will know what exactly happened soon.
- Law enforcement still investigating year after bodies found in Pontotoc County home
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- UPDATE: Pontotoc investigators interviewing suspects in bodies found case
- Oktibbeha County law enforcement investigate shooting
- MBI investigating Pontotoc County crash
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- UPDATE: One Pontotoc County body ID'd
- UPDATE: Second Pontotoc County body ID'd
- Coroner: Body found in Union County home
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart