An arrest was made after a pound of meth was recovered at a home in Fulton. A total street value of $6,500.
The suspect is a convicted felon and had an armed weapon with him at the time, according to Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson. This is why they do not want to release the name.
Deputies also found $9,000 in cash.
The person arrested was not from Fulton originally, and the location of the home has not been confirmed.
- Pound of meth found in Fulton home
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fire destroys house in Fulton
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon
- Fulton mother, nine kids lose home after storm damage
- Fulton man accused of giving teen meth to sell and use
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Crews to fix Fulton water tower
- Fulton police seeking funds for K9