TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Sunday's "Celebration of Hope" telethon raised a lot of money for the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo.
The annual telethon raises money for the rehab center so it can continue to treat patients.
After just two hours, the telethon raised a little over $410,000 to help the center continue to provide services for free.
The center is still accepting donations. You can go to Regional Rehab's website or you can stop by in-person at 615 Pegram Dr. in
Several patients and their families shared their stories with WTVA. Open the links below to view their stories.
- Celebration of Hope telethon raises thousand of dollars for Regional Rehab Center
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- Thousands of dollars from golf tournament to benefit Regional Rehab
- Randy Smith celebrates progress at Regional Rehab Center
- Celebration of Hope: Regional Rehab brings Chance Summerford and his family together
- Francie Kate Foote finds her voice at Regional Rehab Center
- Regional Rehab holds annual golf tournament
- Regional Rehab helps Preston Thomas learn with dyslexia
- Teachers left out of $1,500 dollar raise
- Celebration of Hope - Sam Pittman