WASHINGTON (WTVA) - The federal government is providing a $7 million grant for a road project at Mississippi State University.
It's for work on a two-mile project on Hightower Road.
MSU can use the money for sidewalks, bike lanes, transit shelters, traffic signal improvements and street lighting on that road on the east side of campus.
The funding is from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- $7 million in federal money to be given for MSU road project
- $67 million MSU student housing project clears another hurdle
- Mississippi State using federal money to plan new road
- Alabama road improvement projects set for bidding
- Hood investigates road project near Reeves' subdivision
- MSU getting nearly $2 million for new research facility
- Millions of dollars awarded for Fish Innovation Lab at MSU
- Two local communities get federal money for improvements
- Two local water systems getting federal money for improvements
- MSU road to be closed Friday for stadium work