FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Sixty new jobs were added to Fulton with Mueller Industries.
Gov. Phil Bryant and company officials cut the ribbon on the company’s new warehousing and distribution operations in Fulton.
The project is a $3.83 million corporate investment.
Mueller manufactures and distributes plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration and industrial products, including tubes, fittings and valves.
The company chose to expand in Fulton by adding a distribution facility adjacent to its manufacturing facility to help meet an increase in consumer demand.
“We are proud to be able to work with MDA, the Itawamba County Board of Supervisors, Three Rivers Planning and Development District and the city of Fulton in bringing these new facilities, and opportunities, to fruition,” said Mueller Industries CFO Jeff Martin.
The Mississippi Development Authority and Itawamba County provided assistance for site preparation.
The 60 new jobs have been filled, bringing employment at the company’s Fulton location to 615 workers.
Congratulations to Mueller Industries in Fulton. The company has expanded with new warehousing and distribution operations, an investment of $3.83 million. The expansion creates 60 new jobs. #MS01 pic.twitter.com/ai7wpPxirP
— Trent Kelly (@RepTrentKelly) August 30, 2018
- 60 new jobs added to Fulton with Mueller Industries
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fire destroys house in Fulton
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon
- Arrest made after Fulton shooting
- Franklin Corp. expanding in Houston, will create 60 new jobs
- CDF CHIEF: Tariff will cost jobs in local furniture industry
- New pipeline aims to bring industry, jobs to Amory