MONROE CO., AL (WALA) -- Monroe County officials confirmed that Pastor Garyl Jermaine Gibbs was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of sodomy 2nd.
His bond has been set at $75,000.
Monroe County Sheriff Thomas Boatright confirmed the arrest after the Monroe County Grand Jury issued an indictment against the 47-year-old.
Officials with the sheriff's office say Gibbs is the pastor of the Call To Life Apostolic Church. He is currently being held at the Monroe County Detention Facility.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Alabama pastor arrested, charged with sodomy
- Church pastor arrested in Chickasaw County
- Alabama chief deputy arrested on theft charges
- Community leader, pastor passes away
- Monroe Co. pastor arrested in Kentucky undercover operation
- Second man arrested in shooting death of Mississippi pastor
- Man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Alabama man charged with child molestation
- Pastor shot to death while unlocking Mississippi church
- Deacon says church pastor changed the locks on the doors