UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is still investigating a two-vehicle accident that injured two people.
Troopers responded to MS 15, near County Road 101, at approximately 2:20 p.m., Monday afternoon. Upon arriving it appeared that Carra Ridgeway, 29, of New Albany, was westbound on County Road 101 when she attempted to crossover MS 15 pulling into the path of a southbound 2004 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Connor Burchfield, 20, of Thaxton.
Corporal Jason Roe of the Highway Patrol says Ridgeway was ejected from the vehicle and received serious injuries. She was transported by ambulance to Baptist Memorial Hospital New Albany. She was not wearing a seat belt.
A minor child with Ridgeway was uninjured in the accident.
Burchfield received minor injuries in the accident.
- Two hurt In accident
- Baldwyn football player seriously hurt in motorcycle accident near school
- No one hurt in Lee County school bus accident
- Local girl dead, two other children hurt in Alabama boating accident
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- Ongoing investigation in motorcycle accident
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- Could Starkville parade denial hurt business?
- No students hurt in Grenada bus collision
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident