NEAR IUKA, Tishomingo County (WTVA) -- Five people were injured in a single rollover accident in Tishomingo County.
The accident happened West of Iuka along Highway 178 and CR 399 before two Wednesday afternoon.
Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman Joey Miller says three adults and two children suffered injuries in the crash.
Miller says the driver, Johnathon Glover and backseat passenger, Wanda Glover were flown to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Jennifer Glover, the front seat passenger, is at Magnolia Regional Health Center in Corinth.
Miller says two children ages 3 and 4 were taken to LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
He says the children were in their car seats but the car seats were not buckled into the vehicle.
Miller also adds that all the adults were not wearing their seatbelts.
MHP reconstructionists will be on the scene Thursday morning to determine what led to the crash.
The conditions of the victims are unknown at this time.
- 5 people injured in Tishomingo County single rollover crash
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- UPDATE: One dead in Tishomingo County crash
- One injured in Lowndes County rollover
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Mower taken from Tishomingo County business
- State investigates Tishomingo County teacher termination
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County