Photo Gallery 2 Images
SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - Multiple fire trucks were on the scene of a house fire on County Road 445.
No injuries were reported.
The homeowner Don Turner tells WTVA the fire started around 9 p.m.
According to Turner, his wife came home, went to the door, and discovered the house was on fire.
Turner says he lived in the home with his wife, two kids and their dog.
Birmingham Ridge Fire Chief J.B. Buse says they got the fire under control, left, and then the fire sparked back up around 3 a.m.
Firefighters were on scene until about 7:30 this morning.
Buse says the house is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire is under investigation. We will continue to bring you updates as this story develops.
- Firefighters battle Lee County house fire
- Firefighters battle mobile home fire
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Firefighters battle Eupora business blaze
- Firefighter injured responding to Lowndes County house fire
- Firefighters respond to two Pontotoc County house fires
- Overnight fire destroys Lee County home
- Firefighters respond to unoccupied house fire
- Firefighters respond to Columbus house fire
- Firefighters battle blaze at old cabinet company in Clay County