MOOREVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people were seriously injured in a traffic accident Wednesday evening in Lee County.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol says the accident happened around 5:45 on Highway 371, two miles south of Highway 178 near Mooreville.
Master Sgt. Ray Hall says emergency responders at the scene requested an air ambulance but it could not fly because of the weather.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Three people seriously injured in head-on collision
- Lowndes County collision injures two people
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Collision injures one in Chickasaw County
- Two seriously injured in Winston County collision
- Monroe County man injured in Alabama train collision
- Students injured in New Site collision involving 8 cars
- Two people injured in shooting at Sportsplex
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Clay County collision kills one