RIDGELAND, Miss. (WTVA) - A man with local ties appears to have drowned in the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
The body of 46-year-old Charles Bogan of Jackson was recovered following a boating accident.
Reservoir police said two men fell out of a boat Sunday night.
The other man was able to get to shore safely.
According to the local coroner, Bogan's death is being investigated as a drowning, but an autopsy is being perfomred.
Sources state Bogan graduated from Okolona High School in 1990.
- Body of local man pulled from Ross Barnett Reservoir
- UPDATE: Body pulled from Chickasaw County pond; victim ID'd
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- Elderly man pulled from burning truck by Good Samaritans
- Man accused of pulling knife on store clerk in Tupelo
- Body of Alabama man reported missing found in wooded area
- UPDATE: Body of man found inside truck in Clay County
- 2 questioned after body of Mississippi man found in freezer
- Sheriff: Body of missing man in Enid Lake recovered
- UPDATE: Body found identified as missing man from Starkville