PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The identity of a second body, found earlier this month in Pontotoc County, is now known.
Pontotoc County Coroner Kim Bedford identifies the second body as 48-year-old Pamela Kimble.
The other body was previously identified as Edward Byron Conner, 49.
RELATED: First body ID'd in Pontotoc County
The two bodies were found on June 1 at a home on Toxish Road in Pontotoc County.
RELATED: Bodies found in Pontotoc County
The deaths are being investigated as a homicide. Bedford said it appears both were shot in the head. It's unclear at this time the relationship between the two.
Autopsy results are expected soon.
As of this publication, no arrests have been made.
- UPDATE: One Pontotoc County body ID'd
- UPDATE: Second Pontotoc County body ID'd
- UPDATE: Shooting victim ID'd following Pontotoc County wreck
- UPDATE: Body pulled from Chickasaw County pond; victim ID'd
- UPDATE: Autopsy results expected soon for Pontotoc County bodies
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- UPDATE: Suspect ID'd in Tupelo chase
- UPDATE: Dead Oxford robbery suspect ID'd
- UPDATE: Second person ID'd following Monroe County crash
- UPDATE: Pontotoc investigators interviewing suspects in bodies found case